Wednesday 3 March 2010

My school

So, here's a video from my birthday... my friends, you should know when that is. Anyway, This is pretty much my school in England. Theres one big lecture hall, an anatomy lab upstairs, and about 4 of those small rooms I pass on the way. You don't want to walk in late those lectures either cuz the door is right there in front. My birthday landed a couple days before our "big" unified quiz, the first test of the year. People freak about this test even though its only 5% of your grade. Anyway, I spent my whole birthday in class, review sessions, and in my room studying. I believe I had a glass of wine, or two towards the end of the night. Sad... I know.




Thanks to moms, I got myself an Iphone 3G on Ebay and she had it sent over here. You can do a pre-paid SIM plan for $15 or 10BPG/month (that's British Pounds/Quid/Sterling, whatever you want to call it) with unlimited texts, data plan, in-network calling. Score one for England! No annoying corporate fat cat phone companies. OHH I love this phone...jailbroken of course. Don't get me started. I do my Anatomy flashcards on it while I'm on the Metro on my way home, and it doubles as an MPC mixboard. Priceless.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out this video made by, quite possibly, my future wife.
KOREAN GIRL SINGS BEYONCE COVER w/IPHONES
This is what I do in my spare time too. haha. If only I had three Iphones...

No comments:

Post a Comment