Saturday 26 March 2011

The best Travel Speakers Period.

These X-mini II speakers are incredible. From all the traveling I've done lately because of this school cirriculum, I've heightened my sense of portability. Anything heavy or bulky has got to go. It's all about small, efficient, and light weight.
Of course... they're made in China. surprise, surprise. They're better than what you'll find in Brookstone or other electronics stores.

1) These speakers are SO LOUD, its unreal.
2) They charge via usb and last for something like 8 hours unplugged.
3) You can plug them into your ipod, laptop, or whatever.
4) You can buy more than one and string them together. Does it get even louder? You bet.
5) They fit in your palm and are super light weight.
6) They come in all kinds of cool colors, check it out on Amazon.

If you bring one of these to the beach and blast Celine Dion, I garuntee you'll have Grenadians rushing over to shake your hand (they love her here... I haven't quite figured that one out yet) Seriously though, I couldn't ask for a better gizmo. I love these little guys.

1 comment:

  1. It's cheaper than reimbursing staff for travel in what is one of the largest districts east of the Mississippi.
    Flights to Kathmandu
    Cheap Flights to Kathmandu
    Cheap Air Tickets to Kathmandu

    ReplyDelete