Friday 5 July 2013

Iphone Portable Ultrasound Adapter - Why are we still using expensive dinosaurs??

http://thatslikewhoa.com/the-smartphone-ultrasound-adapter/

This Mobile Phone Ultrasound Adapter has been a readity for over 2 years now. It is available only to medical professionals, but with something as harmless as ultrasound, I think this is something that can be available to the masses. This should be in every doctor's Toolbelt now-a-days... those clunky 100 pound 20 year old $40,000 machines clammering around the hospitals are an EMBARRASSMENT to modern medicine.

AM I RIGHT PEOPLE???! No wonder healthcare is so expensive. It's a no brainer, you can take video/picture, upload to the hospital's cloud, check your heart, your baby, your abdominal aneurysm at home for free!! You can text message the results to your doctor from anywhere! Let's upgrade medicine!!






6 comments:

  1. This Mobile Phone Ultrasound Adapter has been a readity for over 2 years now. It is available only to medical professionals, but with something as harmless as ultrasound, I think this is something that can be available to the masses. ob gyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there were portable ultrasounds! Wait, you can actually take a picture from that thing? Checking your baby's heart beat would actually be so important. It's so impressive how far technology has come today.How this could apply with knowing when you're going into labor? Can you fill me in on this question please? http://www.keebomed.com/collections/portable-ultrasounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show appreciation you for posting this. I like how you have presented your information in outstanding detail.


    AMC Handbook of Multiple Choice Questions

    ReplyDelete

  4. Well, this is my first visit to your blog! But I admire the precious time and effort you put into it,

    especially into interesting articles you share here!

    ALOKA UST-9130

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I buy this products..Please help me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I buy this product or try it ?

    ReplyDelete