Friday 11 November 2011

hopes and dreams

They say a physician gives up his life to pay service to the community, be overworked, under appreciated, and under constant stress. This is true, but we also do it for selfish reasons. Everything you do has a component of selfishness, that can be justified in one's mind by pairing it with generous and charitable acts. This balance is what I strive for.

I want never again to worry about money, nor the people around me whom I love.

I want to be free to travel the world, learn of culture, history, art, food, and people.

I want to make a difference in people's lives, and give them the opportunity to live better, more fulfilling, and happier lives.

I want to be near the ocean.

I want to build a family one day.

I want to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment