Saturday 4 June 2011

The Bare Necessities of Life

I can not wait to go home. Recently, while conversing with non-medical people, I became instilled with a feeling of life in me. I guess when you get far along enough in this road to doctordom, you start to create a doctor-like identity, a divide between healthcare individuals and not. People expect you to be knowledgeable about medicine and health. And it feels nice, to represent such an identity, but right now, I've had enough. I just want to finish up this semester and dive into society like a normal guy. I'll probably relax a couple days in Grenada before I do though. :) enjoy a paw-paw or two. Just like baloo.

(if you travel up the island, Grenada actually starts looking like this, and yes... we have paw paws), I never knew they were a real thing until I came here. And now... Jungle book.

No comments:

Post a Comment